Monday, 19 October 2009

Getting the hang of this















Gosh, this blogging lark is not as difficult as I thought! Anyway, here's a pic of a GWR 57XX Pannier tank that features in my new Crowood Press book, which I've just learned has been delayed from its original publication date.

Out now on November 16th, it's titled 'Detailing & Modifying ready to run locomotives in OO Gauge, Volume 2: British Steam Locomotives 1948-1968'.

A bit of a mouthful, I know, but it's a very descriptive title! It follows on from Vol 1, which dealt with British diesel & electrics and has been on sale for a few months.

As for my current workload, I'm just about to start scripting my segments of a new Model Rail DVD, 'The Scenic Expert', in collaboration with the scenic meastro Peter Marriott. I've received a rough edit of the programme to work from, and it's looking good. All being well, it should be available in time for the Warley show at the end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment