Half-weathered TTAs finished off.
With another run of airbrushing courses out of the way, I've been sorting through the paints, materials and stock that has been sitting in a box since I got back from Sussex. As I only ever get time to demonstrate certain techniques on half of a wagon or locomotive, I've been amassing a collection of partially weathered models. In theory, I could use the other half on the next course but with the roof or, in this case the barrel, also being treated extensively, that's seldom possible.
However, after spending an hour or so servicing my hardworking airbrushes, I thought I'd take the opportunity to finish off this rake of TTA tank wagons. It also provided a means of testing whether the Iwata tools were in proper fettle. Happily, they're working perfectly.
PS. Thanks to everyone who came to the three courses. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!