DAPOL SENTINEL NCB MAUDE


The third batch of Model Rail's popular 'OO' gauge ready-to-run Sentinel 4wVBTs (produced with Dapol) has just been revealed. Four new livery options are to be offered, including a striking - and fictional - National Coal Board scheme, complete with 'wasp' stripe ends. It's planned to include 'Maude' nameplates, but this has yet to be finalised. Incidentally, the Maude name is in honour of my beloved cat, who passed away a few years ago. 

I had great fun painting up these new samples, especially the NCB version, which I designed myself. I'm looking forward to having a working model on my colliery layout in the near future.

Advance orders are now being taken on all four of these models, with a price of £79.95 including p&p. With limited runs of each, they're sure to sell out quickly, so get 'em while you can!

To place an order, call 01209 613984 or go to www.modelrailoffers.co.uk





 

Comments

Popular Posts