HERE COMES THE BIG STUFF!

Heljan Mk1 and VBA arrive for review.


After a hectic weekend in Glasgow, attending Model Rail Scotland, it's back to work with a bang today. The workbench has had to be cleared to make way for these two big beasties from Heljan - a Mk1 BG passenger brake carriage and a VBA van, both in ready-to-run 'O' gauge. I'll be writing up my review of these models for the next issue of Model Rail magazine, which goes to press this week, so I'd better get my skates on...!

Thanks to everyone who came to say hello at the SECC over the weekend. It's always good to catch up with familiar faces and meet new readers. It was also great to see a few layouts in the flesh for the first time: Hospital Gates was one of my favourites and Hazelbank was jolly fine, plus plenty of other good 'uns too. And the Glasgow nightlife never fails to disappoint! We're all looking forward to next year's show, which will be the 50th anniversary...


Comments

Popular Posts