BACHMANN SCENECRAFT SHED

Ready-made structure arrives.


With a modern diesel depot scene to build, I've treated myself to one of Bachmann's ready-to-plant diesel traction depots. This ain't cheap (80-odd quid!), but it's a cracking model and, with time of the essence, building a kit is out of the question. However, the building still needs some work, so I've removed the smoky glazing and re-fitted the etched window frames on the end and side that will be visible (the other side and end have been left as a way of subtly obscuring the backscene). Immediately, the shed looks more refined and the addition of health and safety signage, plus the EWS logo bring the structure to life.

Right - on with the baseboards...!


Comments

  1. Hi George, can you please tell me the model number of this Bachmann shed? Am trying to find one. Kind Regards Matthew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matthew. I think the ref. number was 44-178, but I don't think it's been available in the Bachmann range for a while now. You might be able to find a pre-owned one. Cheers, GD.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts