CARS AND VANS


I enjoy my job at the best of times but after such a tiring weekend, I can't wait to get back to work this morning... for a rest! Plastering a large bedroom one day, only to have to move 2 tons of cow manure the next. Needless to say that my whole body is a bit tender today.

Anyway, I've been up bright and early and just photographed a series of OO gauge road vehicles that I spent last week sprucing up. Inspired by a recent entry on Chris Nevard’s blog, I decided to complete a long-running job to detail and titivate a handful of cars, vans and trucks. Amongst the crowd was this lovely green Ford Consul (Classix Pocketbond) and an Oxford Diecast Mini van in British Coal colours for my Maudetown Colliery layout.

Each now features a detailed interior, new wing mirrors, wipers, improved glazing (where necessary) and the odd driver at the wheel. Look out for a full demo in Model Rail in due course.

What a beauty! The Ford Consul looks better for new glazing, wing mirrors and a matt finish

Comments

Popular Posts